Wednesday, August 1, 2007

YAY THANK GOD WE ARE IN!!!!!!!!

Ok Thank God and i am really happy that me and my friend are chosen to perform in the coming arts festival in August 24th!!!!!YAYAY!!!!!!!!! I really thank god cause i mean like today i woke up with a dry throat and a little dry cough...it was uncomfortable.... but i know that God is beyond all this and HE will make a way for me...and POOF!!! we are through and to the arts festival!!!!!YAY!!!!

So like guess what guys i soo totally left school at 9...not 9am but pm...i mean i have been in school for like 13 hours...and i am really tired cause i was doing math with my teacher and other 2 friends...i kinda stayed back because i copied my friends work(so i had to redo the entire homework...butt hey at least i know how to do it already...YAY!!!)...for that i am really sorry...but after today i really wanna give this shout out to my math teacher who is sooooo dedicated to coaching me and my other friends!!!! Thanks you Mr Lim!!!!!!!!!!! Thank God that i have a teacher like him who never gives but always encouraging!!!

ok sooo i have not been posting because i have had alot of stuff to do and going on....i mean like emotionally i am pretty tired of some stuff but i will lift it up to Him...

and homework is starting to pile up...God please help me....i just want to break free from all the problems and rise higher from my past...

"Lord i am feeling helpless and my circumstances are failing me...but i know that God you will be there to embrace and cup me in your loving hand...Father help me to make the right decision over whatever it maybe in my life...Father defend me...in Jesus most precious name i pray Amen..."

No comments: