Friday, March 20, 2009

So much happening...

Hey peeps, it been rather long...i guess haha

So what been happening for my 1 week break...

First up was band on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday which is today... throughout band i have learnt to be discipline and really.... listen more than i speak... I realise that there is still so much i don't know about music and of course so much to be learnt... :D

Secondly, I am very happy that i passed my church audition YAY!!!!! even though i had no confidence due to my stage fright which is really tying me down... i must and will learn to rise above it... Amen

Thirdly, I didn't went for Transcendence audition because of dry cough... Well it is quite saddening as i really wanna perform... its my last year in MI so i wanna contribute what i can give to the school for its support and thank the wonderful teachers i have... so i pray that i will recover and please have a second audition.. hehe

Fourthly, I learnt of the many blessing that i have... and often take it for granted...

Yup that's all for tonight... more to come... :D

"You are my Light and my Salvation,
Whom shall i fear?"

No comments: