Wednesday, June 3, 2009

WOW MY FIRST EVER PUBLIC PERFORMANCE!!!!!

WOW i cant believe it!!! yesterday was my very first ever public performance... and it is SO SO FUN!!!!!!!! Thank You Jesus for making it all wonderful :D i want to do it all over again :D hehe... Well i wanna thank all my teachers and friends for coming down today... LOove ya lots!!!! hehe

Well throughout this past 1 month plus preparing for this gig, i have learnt so so much... really musically and spiritually... I am so thankful and grateful to everyone involve in this whole production... Thanks guys... every single one of you people are just super talented :D

Haha i am also grateful that i went down to take my exam before the gig... that i didnt skip it... because frankly the paper is really rather do-able...hehe

haha i am just so happy that really spoke my heart out yesterday during the message sharing before the song... well anyway, to my friends who came yesterday, i was not refering to you guys... you guys are just an awesome bunch... lets hangout again :D hehe.... YES and our randomness ended just on the Singapore flyer... hehe it is my first time on the flyer... and it is so fun...plus it is only $10... haha yes i know right!!!! so cool....ahhhhh believe i still not recovered from the fun yesterday!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha....

yes moving on.... anyway i overslept this morning.... i totally didnt hear my alarm....funny or WHAT?!... i really wanted to attend econs lesson partly because i love the subject and plus i really wanna ace my econs... i feel bad... but i will catch up tomorrow...

Yea anyway it is time to really to start studying full force... since now SYF and everything else have ended... so yea.... Lord help me through...

Anyway... MARIAH HAS AN NEW UP COMING SONG!!!!! AND IT IS JUST SUPER NICE!!!!! I CANT WAIT FOR THE WHOLE SONG TO BE OUT.... AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! IT IS SUPER DUPER NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!




So yea listen to it.... only 31 seconds :D

No comments: