Sunday, July 1, 2007

Ok now finger soooo totally hurts...

ok when i got my guitar yesterday i sooo totally started playing and all...but because it is seasoned, it is quite painful to play for a long time... i feel like putting PLASTERS haha on my finger and play to my hearts content!!! hehe

ok well this is for "sis"...read your blog and that phrase is certainly very meaningful that is prettymuch what i am believeing in again...during my move from FC to CHC in the past i believed in that sooo i dont see why i cant do it now...but sadly i really admit tht fears still bimds me, fearing that history will repeat itself but it is way too long i have been in dark...so i wanna break free and expect a exponential growth...ya...just continue to pray for me "sis" thanks...i know you will always be there for me..hehe (seems like this message is getting emo)HAHA

well i will update more later tonight...so cheers!!! :)

No comments: