Monday, July 23, 2007

Ok i am really tired

ok guys gonna keep this short...what should i say??? lots of work not done!!! feeling hack of a time empty inside!!! man!!! i am really tired and feeling extrememly helpless now!!! God deliver me...

"Lord please shield me and avenge me against those who tries to hurt me...show them that You are my God and Your strength is always before me and with me...for i know when God is for me, who can be against me? Lord i know Thy promises is true till the end...Father keep and hold me life in Thy mighty hands that i will not fear against this world that's full of hatred and discrimination...but in You Lord i know i live and even if the world hates me or forsakes me remind me of Thy everlasting love that was hung on the cross...Jesus my beloved Saviour, teach me Your ways and help me to forgive those who seek to destroy my life...help me to do to others what You did for me...Forgiveness...Lord let Your precious blood keep me save and cleanse me from all unrighteousness...Holy Spirit me best my friend i will never forget what You have done for me and i love You with all i am...guide me in my daily life and help me to be a better person that pleases the Father...with all i am i worship you...i just want You to know Lord you will always be first in my life and i will never forget You...In Jesus Name i pray... Amen"

i owe You my life and i will worship You forever!!!

No comments: