Monday, July 16, 2007

ok sooooo cooooooollllll!!!!!!!!!!!

ok firstly...BAND HAVE GOT OUR OWN INSTRUMENT!!!!!!!!!! like mean like YAY!!!!! sooo for me and my section i have got my "altus" flute and it is very nice and shiny!!!! but hey i still prefer my own flute!!!!!!!(more comfortable with it...hehe)

ok today practice with my friend went well even though i cant really hit the note A yet but everything else was pretty good hehe...I am VERY HAPPY!!! oh did i also mention that the audition is postpone to 1 AUG maybe i did but yup it is postpone...hehe

Ok went to little India yesterday and man FINALLY FOUND MY HIMALAYA PRODUCT!!!!! i love that brand alot!!!!!!!! i could only find limited Himalaya products in Watson's and all but all those i want from the Himalaya website most of the product i can actually find it in little India!!! MAN I LOVE THAT PLACE!!!!!!!! i have been searching for sooo long.....

ok soooo i will be going tomorrow again to do/confirm my GP project hehe ....gonna buy more...hehe

ok will be sleeping now...quite tired after a long day...

"Lord i lift my burdens up to You...You know what i desire but let my desires be Your desires....keep me from harm but at the same time find rest in You and You alone... I love You Father with my life...and i am Yours forever......Amen"

No comments: