Monday, July 2, 2007

Ok like it is really late now..

ok guess what it is like 0203am now and i am quite tired just finish watching family forensic...VERY INTERESTING!!!

Summing up
ok my favourite part in blogging...ok i am soooo totally inspired by this 18 yr old FANTASTIC singer cum gymnastic... ok i find the his gymnastic ability are fantastic!!! i am like i cannot even do a flip...HAHA but i EXTREMELY IMPRESSED BY HIS SINGING!!!

Because of him i am really gonna push myself work harder and better... Yup i can do it!!!

ok i have also been missing out on my favourtie Christian band alot since i backslided...none other than HILLSONG!!! ok i really love them...ALL of them... i mean their music is just fantastic and songs are just simply moving and touching!!! recently a few song from the album "Mighty to save" has been in my mind...HEHE:) song really recommend..."More to see", "You alone are God"(love the bridge), "For who You are" and "Open my eyes"...yup i really love these songs...truely these song are written from the heart like the Pslamist in the Bible whose songs expresses the writers desire to know God and love Him more!!!


My Prayer
"Our Father who art in Heaven...Praise be Thy most Holy name!!! and Grace that flows with blessings that never end... Power like the world can never comprehend... Love that broke the curse of sin and death that bought us eternal life...In Christ Jesus i know i am free and now, i live to knnow You more...Amen"

Song: You Alone are GodBy: Hillsong, Mighty to Save

"I confess my hope
In the light of Your salvation
Where I lose myself
I will find You’re all I need

Sing my soul
Of the Saviour’s love
Sing my soul
Unto God alone

I will meet You here
In the life we call surrender
Let the world I know
Be the glory of Your grace

You alone are God
You alone are God
We declare the glory of Your name

Reign in all the earth
Reign in all the earth Jesus"

No comments: