Saturday, July 14, 2007

Hello guys!!!

Ok like it has been quite sometime since i have updated...this is due to the long hours in school....like Wednesday the entire band stayed till 8 plus...which all of us were exhausted.......even as i am typing now, i am really tired....but HEY i have had a great time out!!! sooo tomorrow will be even a better day....i will be visiting New Creation Church then meeting my MI besties for food fair!!!HEHE fun right??? LIKE I KNOW IT IS!!! somehow even though there is soooo much projects going on but i think that it really is a good time for us to bond....YUPPY YUP!!!

Oh ya about the audition....IT HAS BEEN POSTPONE TO NEXT 1ST AUGUST!!! NOT Sure is it a good thing but hey frankly i am not 100% prepared for the concert but really thank God for this second chance...HEHE

ok then recently there has been extremely BIG quarrel with my mum...man soooo sad right??!!! like i know right?!!!!! sigh....ok never mind moving on from being emo...

ok Sunday will be going to little India for my GP project...cool right?!!! i LOVE INDIAN FOOD!!!!!!!!!! soooo fun!!!!.......

ok this is to people who knows this....i am pretty confused about some stuff now...maybe it is jealousy??? but hey will ... react like other typical people do??? i am a little afraid of my emotions, being leaked and later rejected as friend....DANG!!!!!!!! if only i know how ... thinks about about what i am thinking at least...

ok this may sound really random but i decide to actually talk about this topic on my blog and it is "homosexuality" because there is some recent happenings and i am curious to find out that how many of you guys that come across my blog would accept homosexual as their friends and accept them perfectly for who they are....Like i know this is really random but i am just curious...but for start, i accept them perfectly for who they are!!! because i know that they kinda face discrimination but some people and i don't blame those people but like one of my close buddy once said "people will only come to accept when they truly understands" i find this really true...sooo just tag me or comment...thanks...

"Lord help me to understand the burden you have for this imperfect world, give me strength to love those who hate, discriminate, despise or even curse...Father, You who is greater stand by me and defend me for my cause...Holy Spirit be my advocate and Jesus my Lord pray for me...all this in Jesus name AMEN!!!!"

1 comment:

ry said...

ang zane, i know how.. but people are born with the gender that they have but become a man/woman by choice. they always have a choice. it isn't about the feelings that they feel(though it certainly concerns the emotional), but more of if it's right or wrong in this particular case. ang zane, i'll accept because because but i'll still take my stand... take care, i hope to see u soon :) hang out yo!