Monday, July 9, 2007

Ok there is like SOOO MANY THINGS HAPPENING RECENTLY!!!

Ok guys as you know it has been almost A WEEK and there has been alot of happening after the transformer movie... ok sooo let me update day by day :)

Friday(if i am not wrong this is the day)
ok on this day me and my MI friends decide to go like shopping for a bag... So i meet up with Joycelyn, Ivan, Yong Jie, Jeanette, Gary and Xiang Ling...well it started with me, Joyce and Ivan and we head towards bugis and started our search for bags...I SO TOTALLY NEED ONE!!! Then we went to different shops and search... so i found this sling "Zinc" bag that looks quite cool agreed with my 2 other companions...and Joycelyn also found 1 too...then before we acually decide to buy that bag we went to the second level and further our search...on our way i Found this bag (like i so totally forgot the brand) but hey Joyce said it is trustable and worth it for this brand of bag...sooo after quite a few rounds coupled with Ivan's lame joke(never fails to make me laugh!!!) we decide to buy the Zinc bag...

I mean like the lady is soooooo nice because we both bought bags sooo she decide to give us a DISCOUNT!!! yup and we head off to meet the rest at Bugis Junction... the we went shopping then we entered seiyu and a few of them were like getting me cloths to like try them...and i must admit that they look pretty even though i was not used to wearing them(T shirts) because i love button cloths HEHE!!! but now i realise that T-shirts suits me too but they REALLY advice me to go like So totally work out my body...okok i will...:) then we went to samuel and Kevin and they pick a few more shirts for me... after a few try outs thanks to Joycelyn and Gary my Fashion consultant...i love you guys hehe...i decide to buy the shirt and a sweater...however the sweater only left with XL and M i wanted L...so Gary asked the sales person to check and resulted that Sunctec actually carried L...so the rest of us head off for lunch and then towards suntec...

Suntec
Xiang Lin left first...then we went to collect the sweater and we head off to buy my long awaited sport shoe... then i went both this place(World of sports and Royal sporting house) forgot which one is which...but basically i tried a shoe($49.9) at Royal Sporting house(if i am not wrong) but i felt that i should go to world of sports and check other shoe...so when i was up there tried a shoe and bought it($99.9) and went down...guess what next??? OMGOODNESS!!! THE 2 SHOES I TRIED WAS ACTUALLY THE SAME MODEL BUT JUST THAT IT IS DIFFERENT IN COLOUR THERE IS A ALMOST $50 DOLLAR DIFFERENCE.... so instantly a few friend and all went to to do a refund and Thank God i knew that people because i worked there before... so they gave me $99 refund....THANK YOU JESUS!!! i would have sooo totally cried...
after that we then went to a fountain and the view was really nice and not to mention GARY my new found friend who is soooooo sweet and nice!!! we then went home after that...


Monday
school started well even though our results weren't that good at least mine... but overall today was great...ok after school there was band meeting and elections were going on...i mean i never thought that i would be selected as the vice-president of my school band but i was nominated...I AM TOTALLY SHOCKED!!!!! sooo we were suppose to give a short speech and i said something like since those who nominated believed in me, i will do my best to serve my president and the band despite my lack of experience...but i really thank them for giving me this chance and i will not fail you guys... And i was SELECTED!!!! I thank God for giving me this chance too...use me to glorify You Father... i love my band and everyone of them soooo much...it is really sad to see a few of them going to other CCA's...I LOVE you guys and once again thank you all for believing in me...really appreciate it alot!!!

ok auditions for the art festival is this Friday and i am not really prepared...the A pitch that i need to hit is even barely stable...and Esther if you are reading this, sorry for disappointing you...i will do my best on Friday...so guys please pray for me to be able to hit a B just in case...thanks guys... ok gonna do my home work now and lots of vocal warm ups...take care and God bless...

"Lord thank you for the using me...bless me that i will be a blessing to the people around me. Father bless my voice for the coming auditions, i am sorry for this last minute rush and practice but i believe that all things are possible through and with You... thanks for everything Father You have given me...Amen"

No comments: