Sunday, July 1, 2007

Ok that is just soooooo cool!!! :)

A brief update...
ok today has pretty much it's cool and nice times and tiring...i will start from the tiring part... first...

Tiring part
ok today i soooo totally woke up at like 1000!!! just to meet up with "sis" and go ALL THE WAY TO AUJUNIED!!! for the guitar sale...ok if that wasn't demanding enough we queued for around 45min to get in and it took us 5 min and we left that place...because yes though it is true that there is a "great" sale on but the sale items left were maybe 10% to 50% discount off of items at 9,500 somewhere round there...even if there is 50% off i still cant afford it...so to simply cut the story short, the "short" trip there was pointless...

Cool and nice part!!! :)
ok basically i bought the guitar that "mum" bought...well it was very good...and i really liked it!!!
then followed by a service with a EXTRAVAGANT worship!!! man i was really moved... as i worship God uncontrollable tears just flows down my cheek...man there is really something special about that song that means sooooo much to me!!! i love it!!!

Followed by the trip home with my church friends... one of them surprisingly was really sarcastic and.........I LIKE IT ALOT!!!!!!!!! i kinda like sarcastic people...hehe then there was another one who got trick by almost all my jokes WAHAHA!!! and even even heard that she falls for the same joke again and again...haha

ok then came home obliviously show my mama my guitar. Well she didnt lecture me or anything basically and AMAZINGLY(i believe it is God's work) she spoke to me nicely unlike the past few days...

ALL IN ALL TODAY IS REALLY FANTASTIC!!!

My Prayer
"Lord bless me in all that i do, give me a spirit of thanksgiving that never grows tired... draw near to me, as i quietly wait in Your secret place...For i know that You have a purpose that awaits me, and i rededicate myself as a living sacrifice before Your alter...Restore on to my the joy of Thy Salvation and renew a steadfast spirit within me...Thank you Jesus!!! Amen"

Oh i love singing this song...cause i find it inspirational...
it is sung by the winner of American idol 2007 titled"This is my now"

"There was a time I packed my dreams away
Living in a shell, hiding from myself.
There was a time when I was so afraid
I thought I’d reached the end.
Baby, that was then.
But I am made of more than my yesterdays.

This is my now,
And I am breathing in the moment.
As I look around,
I can’t believe the love I see.
My fear’s behind me,
Gone are the shadows and doubt.
That was then.
This is my now.

I had to decide.
Was I gonna play it safe?
Or look somewhere deep inside,
Try to turn the tide.
Find the strength to take that step of faith?

This is my now,
And I am breathing in the moment.
As I look around,
I can’t believe the love I see.
My fear’s behind me,
Gone are the shadows and doubt.
That was then.
This is my now.

I have a courage like never before, yeah.
I settled for less,
but I’m ready for more.
Ready for more…

This is my now,
And I am breathing in the moment.
As I look around,
I can’t believe the love I see.
My fear’s behind me,
Gone are the shadows and doubt.
That was then.
This is my now,
And I am breathing in the moment.
As I look around,
I can’t believe the love I see.
My fear’s behind me,
Gone are the shadows and doubt.
That was then.
This is my now.
This is my now."

No comments: